We are having a good summer so far, although it is going way to fast. I can't believe it is over half way over. Not fair! I enjoy having my kids here and not worrying about school. We have done a few fun things. We went to our Stake Lagoon Day back in June. That was a blast. Turned out to be a great day - not to hot or crowded. Our oldest three were actually tall enough to ride just about everything (although one of them doesn't really enjoy thrill), and our youngest wanted to go on everything she was tall enough to ride with an adult. I really enjoyed the day.
In June we also took the kids down to the Manti Pageant. It had been a few years since we had done that. I think the kids enjoyed it, although it got kind of cold after dark and we were all bundled up together to stay warm. :) We stayed in a Motel in Nephi that night and drove home the next day.
We've also visited some Church Historical sites this summer. We went to Moyle Park in Alpine and took a tour of the home of John Moyle and then the kids got to go inside the Indian tower that the Moyle's had built. We also went downtown and took a tour of the Beehive House. Our tour guides were two sister missionaries. One was from Japan and the other was from Sweden. We all had fun seeing the house. The last time I was there was on a field trip in Elementary - long time! :) The day we took the kids to the Beehive House, we also took the kids through the State Capitol. It was a warm, but fun day.
I'll post some pictures when I get around to getting them off of my camera. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment