Saturday, February 7, 2009
Sick Week
We have had the flu at our house for the past nine days - and counting. We have one who is feeling better but still has the nagging cough that seems to last forever. I didn't realize until now that the flu is a respiratory sickness. What people called the stomach flu isn't even the same thing. The real flu is 7-10 days of feeling miserable with fever, chills, cough, congestion, body aches, headache, etc. That is what we have had. I have been feeling very exhausted trying to take care of the constant needs of four sick kids. It is so draining! Last night looked as though it would be a long sleepless night with the baby, and I was at the very end of my emotional rope!! After pleading with Heavenly Father for help, the baby finally settled down and had a normal night's sleep. It has been a little easier to face today after having such a blessing. I am grateful for prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry to hear you have all been under the weather. I have had the same thing. Luckily my kids have not got it yet. But being sick when you are a mom is not easy. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment