Friday, January 23, 2009

Emily's Birthday

My Grandmother's Funeral was on Emily's Birthday. We had to postpone her friend party, but after the funeral, my family came over to our house and we had a chance to make cupcakes and sing "Happy Birthday." Chelsea (cousin) was nice enough to spend a little time and paint Emily's fingernails and toenails with cute little birthday cakes on them. Emily thought that was so fun and I thought it was really nice of Chelsea.

My sister and her family came here for the funeral. It was fun to have them over to our house with everyone else.

Here the cousins are - Having a good time.

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I didn't know she passed away. Which grandma was it? It was so fun to get together with you all the other day. We need to do that more often.